Greenlight has released deco images to distributors for their next Garbage Pail Kids Die-cast cars, series 5. There was also a change to the car that will come with the Bouyant Billie sticker. A couple of vans, a police car, and even an ice cream trailer highlight the vehicles chosen for this release. Individual pictures for each car along with its included card is below. Cars can be preordered now from various diecast websites. Greenlight GPK Series 5 is scheduled to launch in the Sept.-Oct. timeframe.
• Buoyant Billie – 1968 Plymouth HEMI GTX
• Crashed Craig – 1968 Volkswagen Type 2 Campmobile with Hurst Bumper – Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) Search Team
• Hal Pass – 2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor – Junior High Security Guard
• Ice Cream Sandy – Retail Ice Cream Trailer
• Rhetta White & Blue – 1985 Dodge Ram D-250
• Aggravated Angela – 1977 Dodge B-100 Van