This guide is NOT intended to be a detailed Price Guide. Instead it’s intended to be a quick and broad guide to help new collectors determine quickly if what they have is a goldmine or fools gold! I will not cover every possibility. You might have something extremely rare and oddball, I don’t have room here to cover that. This guide is intended for regular sized cards issued by Topps as a retail Garbage Pail Kids release in the United States.
I wil try to get to the point as quickly as possible! Just follow the simple steps below to get a broad estimate on how much your new found collection is worth! Also keep in mind a collector might be willing to pay a premium for that last card they need to complete a set, there are always exceptions to the prices listed in the guide.
Want the best way to determine how much your GPKs are worth? Check eBay completed listings. eBay shows completed listings for the last 90 days. There are thousands of active GPK listings at any given time. Most likely the same cards you have, have been sold in the last 90 days. If you don’t want to do that legwork or want a general idea, continue ahead…
- Step 1 – Look at the Copyright date on your cards.
- If the date is 1985 – 1988, click here Garbage Pail Kids Original Series Guide
- If the date is 2003 – 2007, click here Garbage Pail Kids All New Series Guide
- If the date is 2010 – Current Year, click here Garbage Pail Kids Flashback, BNS, Yearly Series Guide
- If the date is 2013-2014 and your cards are shiny, click here Garbage Pail Kids Chrome Guide