Check out the links below for the most popular Garbage Pail Kids information on the internet.
GPK Chase allows you to see what rare cards, printing plates and sketches, are pulled from new releases.
30 Years of Garbage is a documentary set to be released later in 2015. After running a successful Indiegogo.com campaign the producers are working hard to finish the movie. This is a must for all Garbage Pail Kid fans.
Discussion Message Boards/Facebook
GPK Marketplace is the most active Garbage Pail Kids Group on Facebook. If you aren’t using Facebook to connect with fellow GPK collector’s you are missing out on a huge population of collectors.
Topps official Garbage Pail Kids Facebook page.
Buy/Pre-order Garbage Pail Kids
The links below are to three companies who are well know, honest, and offer great customer service for you to purchase or pre-order GPK products. There are many more out there, but these three will give you a good starting point.
Topps also offers GPK products for sale directly on their website.
From the man who started it all, John Pound, to the brand new GPK artists just starting with the 30th Anniversary set there have been numerous artists who have contributed to GPK sets. Below you will find links to the web presence of many of these artists. You can contact them and order a commissioned piece, or maybe request an autograph, or just shoot the breeze. Many of these artists are also active members on the various Message Boards and Facebook groups on the internet. (Have I missed anyone? Let me know.)
- Internet – http://www.poundart.com/
- Internet – http://www.bunkart.blogspot.com
- Internet – http://www.sweetrot.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sweetrot
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/JoeSimko
- Internet – http://www.brentengstrom.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/brent.engstrom.3
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/BrentEngstrom
- Internet – http://www.dejarnettedesigns.com/2.0/index.html
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/layron.dejarnette
- Internet – http://mping82.deviantart.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/markpingitore
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/magicmarkerart
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/neil.camera.9
- Internet – http://patbarrett.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/paddymacjunior
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/paddymacjr
- Internet – http://www.hipsteria.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/fwheaton
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/paste_anyplace
Jung Hwa Im – Unable to find any info online, does any exist?
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/david.gross.5682
- Internet – http://home.earthlink.net/~colinscomics/
- Internet – http://www.jameswarhola.com
- Internet – http://www.strephon.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007735248012
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/strephontaylor
- Internet – http://www.johncebollero.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ziggy.played.guitar
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/John_Cebollero
- Internet – http://www.fredharper.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/fred.harper
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/deadredfred
- Internet – https://www.facebook.com/wackygrahamsgarbage
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dustin.graham.167
- Internet – http://chenduz.deviantart.com
- Internet – https://www.facebook.com/Chenduz.Art
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VinceDaRotterdam
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/danburnwebster
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gpk.dave